Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The dark side of ASHLEY OLSEN.






The usually more put together, classy Olsen twin rocked a ravenous black wig for her recent editorial in “V MAN” magazine. The reasoning or what the heck V MAN magazine is still unknown.


Ash Olsen normally leaves the tabloid gossip to her more controversial twin sister Mary-Kate, but maybe this was a career move to show that she isn’t that boring after all. Personally, I think she totally rocks it. Mary-Kate is kind of a wackjob. Always dressed head to toe in homeless attire that probably costs more than my college tuition and hangs messily on her 75-pound frame, I’ll never understand.


Ashley also explained to the magazine that she is taking a break from acting (thank god!!?) to focus full-time on her passion for fashion design. The dynamic duo are no strangers to the fashion industry. Since they were about 12 they had their own fashion line hit that racks of Walmart and now they have celebs like Beyonce rockin’ their way over-priced but amazing lines “The Row” and “Elizabeth & James” (named after their other, not-so-famous) siblings. Ashley will take over control on the daily operations of their company, meanwhile MK will continue to ‘act’. 


“I’ve been transitioning from acting as a kid to doing something that I’m choosing for myself - to be part of the fashion industry. That’s what I want for my future. It has nothing to do with my past, nothing to do with anyone else’s agenda. And I followed my heart the whole way.”

-Ashley Olsen


No comments:

Post a Comment