Friday, August 12, 2011

Post Game Ranger Fans Are The Fucking Worst



Is there anything worse than these fucking assholes? We lost a game by one run to a division opponent and that calls for a you got served break dance circle? "Woohooo!!! We lost be a fucking run, but I don't give a shit cause I'm gonnabe on TV". Just like the same assholes who dress up like mario and luigi or some goofy shit just so Jim Knox (or the douche bag filling in for Jim Knox) will interview them. Fuck Jim Knox and fuck these fake fans who care way too much about dressing up, sideline reporters, and bullshit theatrics. How bout you give a shit about the game. When we lose, I am fucking pissed. Pissed because I hate losing and pissed because I just spent 40 or 50 bucks on beer and parking when I could have just watched the game at home. Walking out, I always hope someone talks shit about the rangers just so I could have an excuse to lose my shit and throw a punch. Not saying I'm a hard ass, I just always roll deep as fuck when I go to Ranger games. Just how I do. When is it ok to not give a shit? Rain delays or rain outs. Then go ahead. Drink, do the wave, and have circle jerk break dance parties all you want. Just not after losing by one run. At least the blond chick gave a shit. "Would have been better if we won." Sad when the drunk blond is the only fan back there that knows what's up.


If you asked me to explain this picture I couldn't.Why, because it was a rain delay so I got black out and strolled around the park yelling Texas Rannnnnnngers at everyone. No idea who this homeless kid cudi looking kid is either.

P.S. Who the fuck does that guy think he is wanting birthday wishes for November and December birthdays? What planet do you live on bud? That shit is 3-4 months and 50 degrees from now. Get out of the heat bro. Your mind is shit.

P.P.S. Does the preview of that youtube video not make it look like her sign says "Rangers Suck. So Does Jim Knox." Now that's a sign I could respect after a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment