Saturday, September 26, 2009

make it stop talking, please


i'm not going to be one of those dumbass insecure girls who say, "megan fox is not even that pretty. i don't see what the big fuss is about.." because i do think she is that pretty and i do see what the big fuss is about buuuuut i think some people are that ridiculously good looking that they should just simply sit there and look pretty. every time she opens her mouth it makes me so irritated that i just want to chew my own arm off and throw it at her in hopes to knock her on conscious so she will SHUT UP.

homegirl was on jimmy fallon the other night after being on conan not too long ago and the things we have learned about miss fox recently are as follows:

1. she is afraid of ghosts (slightly normal, i guess)

2. she is AFRAID OF PAPER?!!!! she literally can not touch paper that is not moist
so she makes people get her dipping glasses so she can place her fingers in the water
before touching a script. (COOKOO NEST status)

3. she thinks bisexuality is a norm. "I think people are born bisexual and then make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man." (but, she has no problem sleeping with men herself, obviously.)

4. Olivia Wilde gives her a massive boner. "I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl - Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing."

5. She shares waaaaay too much with the press "I'm horrible to live with. I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, 'Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush.'"

6. She has no friends and she never leaves her house. Which, is why... we never see you in magazines?

7. She's a bull-dyke. "Really my only job is to look attractive. I was so angry about that, that I went in the opposite direction. I turned into a really butch bull dyke for, like, six months... Then I went in the other direction. From being a giant motorcycle-riding lesbian, I turned into a zombie. I lost, like, 30 pounds. I was like, 'I'm losing weight for the movie'. I was telling myself I was being method (method acting), which was so outrageous and ridiculous and not true."

ummm..i've officially lost all respect for her.
sit there, look pretty and shut the f%&*$ up.

No comments:

Post a Comment