Thursday, September 17, 2009

rock&rolla 2.0






so what happens when your dad is one of the greatest rockers of all time and your mom a sexy supermodel vixen? well, that makes you young, rich, captivating and your name is most likely georgia may jagger.

mick and jerry hall's baby girl rocks. at just 17-years-old she has her mother's mile long legs that guys like her father used to drool over and that memorable pout of her daddy's. With plump luscious lips and a unique gap between her front teeth that channels current supermodel lara stone, georgia has already proven that she has what it takes to make it in the entertainment business.

The rock princess explains that her love for fashion is sort of 'in her bones'. She used to love to dress her mother up for red-carpet events as long as she promised to tell the press who styled her.

Proving she is every bit as edgy as her father, Georgia snapped at the question of whether or not she would ever get any type of cosmetic enhancement surgery (not that she needs it),

"I think they are horrible and this idea that everyone should conform and be perfect is ridiculous. I like the fact I have good old-fashioned British teeth with a big gap. Who wants those gleaming white cosmetically enhanced American teeth?"

And, as for those who are questioning whether or not she is going to father the fashion modeling footsteps of both her mother and older sister Lizzie,

"I don’t want to just be a model – I want to take photographs. And design the clothes. I am interested in that and know that people like Jasmine Guinness have designed capsule collections for Oli – and that would interest me. I want to be an entrepreneur too; I like the business side of things. When I was younger I wanted to be a vet or a tightrope walker. But I have no sense of balance and I can’t bear animals dying, so I abandoned both ideas."

No comments:

Post a Comment