Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm Ready For Madden '12


There are two things I don't do with the Cowboys:
1. Bet - I bet with my soul when it comes to the Cowboys, why complicate things with $$$ when your soul is on the line.
2. Play with them in Madden - If I was a displaced fan of the Cowboys I could easily change this rule, but I'm not and 90% of my Madden opponents are Cowboys' fans as well. I just find it annoying when other people play me with the Cowboys so I live by the golden rule and do unto others and pick a Madden team that no one minds me being.

Another thing I don't do is wear any other pro sports team paraphernalia outside of the DFW big three, except for one caveat. Every year I buy an item sporting my Madden team. I never wear it except for during the games. I'll keep that bitch in my car and someone will say Madden late night and BOOM I'll throw on the hat, throw a twenty spot down on the table, and work those sticks. This is kind of a random post, but I bought that hat in the top picture today and I'm ready to get my motherfucking Madden on. I don't give a fuck who you play with. No one can fuck with my Lions, Stafford, Calvin, and Suh go beast mode with me at the helm.

No comments:

Post a Comment