Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Shia LaBeouf Smanged The Shit Out Of Megan Fox During The Filming Of Transformers

From NY Daily News:

Shia LaBeouf isn't one to hold back what he thinks. He also isn't one to give a damn.
The actor, who stars in the upcoming "Transformers: Dark of the Moon," opens up in the August issue of Details about his tough upbringing, hooking up with his taken leading ladies and being, as the magazine puts it, Hollywood's last bad boy.
During his time working on 2007's "Transformers," the 25-year-old actor reveals he had a fling with former co-star Megan Fox.
"Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them," he explains. "I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."

More here


Leave it to fucking even stevens to stick it to Megan Fox. I wouldn't understand separating work and life either. If I'm acting like I'm banging Megan Fox, I'm with Megan Fox for six months, and staying in trailers and hotels and shit with nothing else to do, I'm going to be banging Megan Fox. Or at least I'm going to be trying to. Personally, I want to see the off screen chemistry. Even if Megan Fox does have toe thumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment