Wednesday, June 10, 2009

haterade

I am sick and tired to death of seeing Kate Gosseling on the cover of every freakin' tabloid magazine. She is not a celebrity. She is an over-paid 'mother' of 8 who has let her little reality-TV show go straight to her head. She's already got a free tummy tuck, along with who knows what other plastic surgery, free vacations, plane tickets, and whatever else she's sucked out of the TLC network. 

I've been a big fan of the show, but I always said, "I love everyone on the show, but Kate and her little mini-me Maddie." I don't know how John put up with her bitchyness for TEN YEARS. He seriously deserves some type of award.

Plus, apparently she's screwing the body guard?
Naughty, naughty koolaide.

I'm ready for real celebrities to be back in magazines, because I'm tired of my cardio time at the gym being over-taken by C-list reality stars.

The first obvious "annoyance" currently is KOBEEEEE BRYANT. 
He's just a smug bastard. End of story. First he pissed me off when he was a complete jerk to Shaq at the All-Star game. It's not the freakin' finals, it was a game for FUN. 
He just pisses me off...
But last night was redemption for me,
he literally s u c k e d.

I love watching him get all angry. Mwahahahahaha.
If some miracle happens and the magic win,
please Kobe I repeat PLEASE
don't rape any more innocent girl. 
Thank you.


so i can't help it. no matter how hard i try... i just don't like kristen stewart. seriously i was kinda, sorta, almost about to get over my extreme hatred and move into being 'impartial' towards her and then i saw her at the mtv movie awards and on a scale from love-hate i am like ten miles past HATE. i can't stand the broad.

1. she doesn't deserve to play Bella.
2. she does NOT deserve to have Robert Pattinson eating out the palm of her hand.
3. she's fugly. shiteous, even.
4. she has absolutely no style, yet she keeps ending up labeled FASHION ICON... for what? dirty grungey hipsters? you have a stylist. make up artist. and a hair stylist. and you look like that? that's sad girl..
& lastly,
5. SHE CAN'T EVEN ACT!
she can at least due us the favor of 'acting' like she knows how to act, but no. she's monotone, i swear she was on hardcore drugs when she was giving her acceptance speech on MTV, and then she dropped her award. ummm... who does that?
I'm a huge fan of Chuck Taylors, but they don't belong anywhere near that nasty Spiderman-ish dress, which belongs in the trash. Along with you, Kristen Stewart.
P.S. Incase you didn't already know Kristen, you are pigeon toed. RAR!



No comments:

Post a Comment