Tuesday, June 23, 2009

not so foxy

i seriously don't understand megan fox. she is so hot, but let's be honest homegirl is NOT very talented and is 100% the next jessica alba. just sit there, look pretty, and shut up. she has been running her mouth at all of the transformers premieres around the world and has been quoted saying some rather bizarre things. i also am willing to be her stylist for free. please look at the difference from the first photos... to the last three. what the hell is her deal on the red carpet? she always looks horrible! and apparently forgets to wear bras when they are clearly necessary... not so foxy, megan.




and the not so glamorous, "HELLO T.H.O"
slicked hair is so not cool, nor was it ever.
do you have a shape to your body or did you just steal a potato sack from your mamas pantry in tennessee?

"Really my only job is to look attractive. I was so angry about that, that I went in the opposite direction. I turned into a really butch bull dyke for, like, six months... Then I went in the other direction. From being a giant motorcycle-riding lesbian, I turned into a zombie. I lost, like, 30 pounds. I was like, 'I'm losing weight for the movie'. I was telling myself I was being method (method acting), which was so outrageous and ridiculous and not true." - British GQ, July 2009"
..come again?

"I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man." - Esquire, June 2009
que?!!

"I'm smart and I can be really funny and interesting and I can go toe-to-toe with anybody in a conversation." -Entertainment Weekly, June 2009

"I don't want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson, who I have nothing against, but I don't want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I've ever learned to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.'" -Esquire, June 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment