Thursday, June 18, 2009

you learn something new everyday


things i learned today;

(and would love to share

with the readers of oatmealcookies)

surprise, surprise
JOHN AND KATE ARE ANNOUNCING
THEIR DIVORCE ON MONDAY'S EPISODE.

She might be the "Sexiest Woman in the World",
I'm not gonna deny that she's gorgeous but homegirl is WEIRD.

First she said, "I have no doubt that I am bisexual, but I would never date a woman
because that mean that she's been with a man and men are gross."
(ummm sweetie you've been with men too)

then... she caused quite an uproar when she was asked in Japan by press while promoting Transformers "How she would stop Megatron from taking over the world?"
Her response, "I'd make a deal with him and instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?:

kanye west & his lovergirl "amber rose"
are back together. she's kinda hot in a weird blonde, bald, african american woman way?

say it aint so. 'apparently' (i don't buy it) justin timberlake was caught kissing a brunette, who was NOT his girlfriend. justin, my brotha... you would be a dumbass to cheat on jessica biel. she's beautiful. she knows it too. she actually really did say, "i don't get a lot of roles because i'm too pretty." hah my respect for her may have dropped but she is still undoubtably BANGIN' and she's just supercool. but the source of this cheating rumor was... LINDSEY LOHAN? true story. she took a picture (which was about 99% black and blurry, good one lindsey) and twittered it to her like 4,594 followers, once of which was probably justin. sounds like someone is still a little bitter about him not wanting to hook up with you? maybe you should stick to ladies. oh wait, she just got dumped my saMANtha ronson. hmmm looks lez-lo is "S.O.L".


Abercrombie & Fitch is on the verge of bankruptcy, but instead of filing they just decided to completely get rid of their 'RUEHL' line, which is higher end. They are also closing all 29 of their exclusive Ruehl Boutiques by the end of 2009.

Well I actually realized this on my own ever since I saw the advertisement for "Hangover" that Bradley Cooper is SEXY AS HELL.
Seriously, I don't know how no one realized it when he was in "Wedding Crashers" or even "He's Just Not That Into You", 
but he is seriously yummy. 
If I was in my 30s. I would probably stalk him. 
My vote is for him and Jennifer Aniston to hook it up...
There were rumors, but for real just make some beautiful babies already.

This guy from the "Hangover" Zach Galifianakis is HELL-ARIOUS
and he is apparently getting his own show on HBO.
I wish Baby Carlos could be in it too???

No comments:

Post a Comment