Tuesday, June 16, 2009

paging daria


People call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute.”

-Daria



seriously, what ever happened to daria??! i miss this show and also would like to go ahead and place the blame on the lovely daria for the budding of my adolescent sarcasm that has since emerged into an oblivion of never-ending smartassness (yes, i just made up that word and i'm sticking with it.) this show was the shit though for real. it needs to come back. my favorite cartoon ever? definitely a close call between daria & recess fa'sho. kids these days have no insightful television to watch... we really lucked out with shows like this, saved by the bell, full house, 90210 (the original, the new one doesn't even compare), 7th heaven, seriously.. i would hate to be a kid right now. hannah montana & zack and cody, pa'lease neither of those shoes could keep up with our childhood sitcoms. 


No comments:

Post a Comment