Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Have Decided I Am Going To Comic Con Next Year




From MSNBC.com:
Calling all superheroes, zombies, space aliens, comic book lovers and kids of all ages: Comic-Con is here.

The pop culture convention, which annually draws thousands of costumed fans to San Diego, officially began Thursday, although die-hards (and those with weekend-long passes) got a peek at the colorful convention floor Wednesday night

Gigantic movie ads wrapped nearby hotels: The Hard Rock was covered with "Spider-Man" symbols and the Hilton touted "Cowboys & Aliens."

Hundreds of exhibitors and more than 130,000 guests are expected to pack the Convention Center for the sold-out, four-day event.

Girls of Comic Con:




And if your really drunk like I plan on being for Comic Con...


Vs.
Guys at Comic Con:



I could go on and on with hot chicks at Comic Con and extremely nerdy guys at Comic Con, but the main point is that I'm sure it's a place that would be super easy to crush pussy. Yeah, it's probably extremely weird costumed pussy... Well that actually seems preferable to any type of pussy now that I think about. I'm totally going to Comic Con next year. I'll just wear a Polo and Khaki's and feel like James Dean.

No comments:

Post a Comment