Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Should The Rangers Give Up On Chris Davis?

I want to like Chris Davis and I want him to work out for the Rangers, but when is enough enough? In a game where the Rangers score 20 runs and the Twins have to bring in position players to pitch, you would like to see some production from Davis. Instead he goes a lousy 0 for 6. Yeah, when he's sent down to the minors his stats sky rocket and he makes great adjustments to his swing, but maybe he's just a great minor league hitter. Everyone else on the roster last night produced at least two hits. Davis fell short again. Is is time to move on? I say it is unless his recent minor league success transfers into major league success, and quick. Prove me wrong CD. Wreck shit tonight. Go 3 for 4 four with two bombs. Then I'll shut the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment