Friday, July 22, 2011

Just Your Average Couple Having Sex In A Mini Van While Driving On The Highway



The first time I watched this, I was in class (great idea I know) so I had it on mute and thought, these people are fucking crazy weirdos, just gettin' it in on the 405 in their family mini van not giving a flying fuck. And yeah they are weird, but not as weird as the couple filming it. "No, no, no. It's called safety. I see his... is that is hand or his foot. I wanna get her bouncing." And who knows, maybe these commuters have busy lives. Maybe they both realized that after work, errands, and picking the kids up from soccer practice, that they are way too tired to get busy in the sheets at night. So they improvise. Sex on the highway while commuting. Two birds with one stone right. Doesn't matter that if he gets in a wreck that his dick will snap in half. That or go deeper than a navy seal. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment