Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Still Want To Be Tiger Woods




From Tiger's website:
Pretty soon, I'll be moving into my new home in Jupiter, Fla. I'm excited about that and even more excited about my new practice facility. It's phenomenal. Working with my team, I designed the short-game facility and oversaw its construction. It features four greens, six bunkers with different depths and kinds of sand, a video center and a putting studio. If no wind is blowing, the longest club I can hit is a 7-iron. It's also set up so I can hit shots out of my second-story studio.

Yeah Tiger sucks at golf lately, but anyone who has ever played golf knows that you can get in some serious slumps. I doubt he is in a pussy crushing slump though. Anyone who has crushed hardcore pussy knows that it's like riding a bicycle. You don't forget that skill. It just comes natural, and Tiger is one of the best pussy crushers of our generation.
Pussy crusher + best backyard owner = my admiration

No comments:

Post a Comment