Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tonight Is Probably The Start To The First Meaningful Rangers Series Of The Season


Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be over dramatic and say that this series by any means is deciding who will win the AL West, but I am saying it is a major tone setter. If the Rangers sweep the Angels they could be 7 games up. 7 games is a lot and would definitely be quite the blow to the Angels morale. On the other hand if the Angels swept the Rangers it would be the the biggest morale booster the Angels could ask for.

Either way I'm excited to watch the Rangers go for 12 straight wins tonight. Luckily for me I'm not old and crotchity, but if I was I'd be sure to thank that no good asshole Tom Hicks for structuring a deal where the most important rivalry games don't end until midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment