Thursday, April 2, 2009

the beginning




I am creating this blog as an outlet for me to channel all of my various insights and insane stories that happen to me on the daily. Most of the stuff on here will probably be fashion related since that is mainly what I have been focusing on for AZ Weekly and school, but no worries there will be plenty of random stuff as well. Probably a little Kristin Wiig here and there since she is the light of my life and the cure to any bad day. Also, I'm sure Valerie and Megan's beautiful faces will pop up every now and then.


P.S. I am totally ditching school right now to work on this and of course right free-style raps to all of my favorite people. I decided about an hour ago that I am 50% italian, a little french, a little irish, and the rest Snoop Dogg. Obviously.

Happy Thursday!
xoxo
Chrissy C

No comments:

Post a Comment