Sunday, April 19, 2009

tennis heart throb ties the knot





I remember being soooo insanely jealous of Mandy Moore back
in the day when she was dating tennis beau Andy Roddick.

Like seriously,
I thought she was like god's gift to earth.
She has her killer hit "Candy" that I rocked out to in my room
on repeat for hours at a time back in like..1998
and then on top of that she got to date Andy-Gorgeous-Roddick.
Some girls have all the luck!

Anyways blah blah blah
Mandy Moore obviously must have done something wrong in life
and somehow ended up married to Ryan Adams,
meanwhile Sexy Roddick just tied the knot this weekend with Sports Illustrated
supermodel Brooklyn Decker.

Bet Mandy's a little jeal and bitter of that sitch?

I think that they are a gorgeous couple together!
Seriously supermodel & tennis-ace.
They are going to make some
David/Victoria Beckham-esque super-kiddos one day.

Not to mention. The best part...
They had Elton freakin' John sing at their wedding.
gfkghkfdjghdfghf
Why wasn't I invited?!!

Benny & The Jets
has officially become my new happy song by the way
seriously. instant mood changer.
download that ish.

And, to end on a funny note.
My former celebrity crush was seen this weekend at
Coachella with his new 19-year-old girlfriend.

He's 35.
Get em' killa.

No comments:

Post a Comment