Sunday, April 26, 2009





OKAY SO BASICALLY,
THIS LITTLE GIRL IS THE SHITTTTTTT.

im sorry there is no other way to say it.
homegirl JUST turned 13 and i have been following
her blog ever since she did that epic
blog about H&M creator RAY KAWAKUBO!
"Ray Kawakubo H&M
RAY KAWAKUBO CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND?!!"

omg. classic.

but seriously she inspired me to make my own blog
and talk about fashion & the other loves of my life
like making fun of people and my crazy life stories.

her name is tavi. she is barely a teen and already an internet 
sensation for her amazing sense of out-there style.
i would LOVE to go to her middle school in illinois
and watch how motha fuggin' DGAF
she is walking around dressing like its still 1950.
if we lived closer than 3437894347 miles
i would totally be bffs with her,
age is just a number.

its unbelievable to me that at 12 years old she was still able
to appreciate legendary actors, designers & artists 
like eddie sedgwick, andy warhol, james dean, janis joplin,
sofia coppola, vivienne westwood and joni mitchell.

im pretty sure she's the only person under...30
who knows much more about those folks than her.
she makes her own clothes, sells t-shirts, and for her
batmitzfa project is selling vintage finds of her own
in order to make money for refugees in Darfur.

like i said... she's a BA.

lets end on a quote i can picture myself saying,
"Patti Smith has hardly been known for her beauty, more her rugged masculinity. She doesn't hide it at all and there's no reason to, it's extremely unique and I can't look at these pictures without thinking how badly I'd rather she was my friend over any Taylor Swift character Seventeen hypes up."

No comments:

Post a Comment