Thursday, April 2, 2009

Emptying My Brain

Today my second real fashion piece got published in AZ Weekly, YAY! I have done some other interview and personal bio pieces on some model friends of mine and my agent as well but this one was actually me talking about my favorite trendsetters and how to dress like them and it was just freakin' awesome to see it :). 

Now if only I could actually start getting paid for all this work....that is what college is for I guess. I'm still waiting to hear back from stupid Vogue about the summer internship. Even though I have about a 0.000005847549875% change of getting it, it would still be nice to get an answer?!!

Anyways, Tokyo fashion week just ended and that marks the end of New York, Paris and Tokyo's spring lines and there is so much amazing clothing out there right now. Seriously if I could rob a bank or become friends with some of these designers I would be rockin' all their hott shit. But I'm poor so will just wait for someone to get sick of them while they're all new and pretty and sparkly and buy them in a couple years at Buffalo Exchange. Reality Sucks.

I found this picture of this orgasmic dress from Nina Ricci's new line and almost fell over. It seriously is remarkable. I have never been to crazy about her stuff although I know Reese Witherspoon goes ape shit for Nina, her stuff has always been a little too blahhh for me. But I would seriously get married in this dress. And, then play dress up in it everyday for the rest of my life. Seriously Nina, I wanna kiss you on the face for this...



No comments:

Post a Comment