Monday, April 20, 2009

best dressed

so after giving it a ton of though (not really, like 5 minutes maybe)
i have come up with a list of celebrities that are best dressed
in my opinion of course,
but its the only one that counts because i know like
3489398434 read this thing everyday,
obviously.

anyways. here are my picks for the 8 best celebrities. some may be shocking? 
some not so much.

1. Katy Perry: No one probably had ever even heard her name until her chart topping single, "I kissed a girl" hit the radio months ago, but in my opinion Perry is more noteworthy for her killer style. Seriously she always looks like she is getting ready to go to a quinsinetta or something extravagant. I love her choice in colors. She always looks so youthful and candy-like. Love it.

2. Kate Bosworth: First known for her role in "Blue Crush" (maybe only known for her role in Blue Crush :/?) Bosworth has since been known manly for her long-term relationship with the ever gorgeous Orlando Bloom (yum :)). Since the big breakhow; however, Bosworth has only really been seen in magazines for her "sometimes odd", yet rad sense of style. She has a super indie spin with a classic touch. She has been placed on numerous best-dressed lists and has a super All-American fashion sense with a little British spin...maybe that comes for her choice in English lovers? Hmmm.. She even has contracts with both Revlon & Calvin Klein Jeans.

3. Rachel Bilson: Ya know, I didn't even watch the O.C. and yet I have still always had love for Rachel Bilson. She always looks so innocent and sweet, not to mention makes a big effort to stay papparazzi-free. Which, she does for the most part other than in Style Magazines. Bilson has always been a little ahead of the game and doesn't mind taking risks with up and coming trends. She is super tiny so just about everything looks incredible on her. I think the best part of her style is it never seems to over the top, she always looks comfortable, and she makes her outfit work each and every time. She also knows how to rock the hell outta Raybans.

4. Whitney Port: City girl Whitney Port has always had a soft spot in my heart. I'm not gonna lie I was so over the Hills after one season, but Whitney always intruiged me with her risky fashion sense. She always managed to outshine LC, which really made me made that Lauren got her own clothing line. Like have you seen the stuff? It is so plain and stuff you could find at Old Navy for $11 only she sells for like 19 times that. She looks so cute in this picture while she is on her date with rocker Jay Lyons. I love the indie-vibe.

5. Shenae Grimes: This may come as a surprise, but the only good thing about the new 90210 in my opinion (aside from the good looking men, obv.) are newcomers Shenae Grimes (and Jessica Stroup's) awesome rock-inspired fashion. I think Grimes always looks extra cute because she has the look of a 12-year-old yet she always is wearing such out there things. She dresses very vintage with a new millenium touch. She never looks less than awesome.

6. Rihanna: Real surprise, that Rihanna makes the list. To me, Rihanna IS fashion. She is the epitome of a trend-setter. I'll never forget the first time she hit the stage at the VMA's singing Umbrella. That was the birth of her dominatrix-inspired bad girl edgy side, which 100% works for her. I love her rock chick BADASS wardrobe. She is such a gorgeous girl that she can go from wearing leather head to toe in the day and then a super feminine Gian Battista Valli dress. That was one of the prettiest dresses I have ever seen. It is SO Belle from Beauty & the Beast. Love it<3

7. Vanessa Hudgens: Just because she made the list does not mean that I like her. I repeat, it does not in any way, shape, or form mean that I like her. Cause I DONT. But Hudgens does have the ultimate sense of style. I kinda am convinced that its only because of the trillions of dollars that she has, but anyways she always looks amazing and I would totally raid her closet if I could. Personally, I think she has really great taste in shoes. Her typical outfit is skinny jeans, a cute top and KILLER shoes. 

Last but not least,
the one
the only
KATE MOSSSSS (apparently if your name is Kate, Katy, or any form of Katie you automatically are stylin')

8. (but really #1; Kate Moss): Well I mean she is a London-based Supermodel. She better have a good sense of fashion. Only, when it comes to fashion her choices definitely reach well beyond good. She is a style icon all throughout the world. She is the ultimate model/designer/muse/partyin' British beauty. She is fashion's bad girl. Always dating British rockin' druggies and finding herself in the face of trouble, but looking stellar while doing so? Her personal style is beyond fierce. Look for the designs she created for European-based (but newly domestic as well) store Top Shop!










No comments:

Post a Comment