Thursday, April 2, 2009

Robbed and Big.


Okay so I was just reading an article in "People Magazine" about the top 10 all time best TV couples. And, I was super happy that Ross and Rachel took the cake on that one, because Friends is one of my all time favorites and they totally deserved it, but how the heck did Carrie & Big get #9????!!!!!

Seriously. They were such an epic couple for television. Almost every girl I know has had an Aidan (the nice guy that your friends love) and a Big (the asshole, smartass, commitment phobe who you just can't seem to completely move on from). Do you know how many girls I have heard compare their boyfriends to Big? Seriously, I used to work with this lady in her 50s and she just referred to her manfriend as "Big" for like the entire five months they were dating. I still could not tell you his real name.

I'm sorry but Lucy & Ricky are not a better couple. They got married in real life and surprise surprise it turned out that Ricky was a manwhore! And no offense George Clooney but him and Juliana Margulies also had nothing on SJP & Chris Noth. They were such a phenomenal couple that they had an entire movie made out of their love story/fairy-tale wedding.

Oh oh oh, and what else?
A sequel being shot right now.

That's just a slap in the face to Sex & the City Fans everywhere.

Whatevs. I love Ross & Rachel :)
Why didn't they ever get married in real life??!


No comments:

Post a Comment