Friday, April 3, 2009

Smokin'


Seriously. As gross as smoking is. I can't figure out what it is about it, but it is soooo sexy to me.
Back in the 50s and all those old black & white movies you would almost never see anyone attractive without a cigarette.
Hmmm... perhaps one of the sexiest ways to kill yourself?

If you're gonna destruct your body, might as well look hot doing it.


Robert Pattinson is a different story. Seriously. He is sex on a stick.
I don't know if its the fact that he admitted he only washes his hair once every 3 weeks and that's why its so messy & lucious and has that kinda sex appeal that Sean Hunter from Boy Meets World did? Idk.
Or maybe because he's British???!!

The whole vampire thing is pretty hott too.

Whatever. He can bite me whenever he wants.
British people practically smoke in their sleep. But he still makes it look incredibly sexy.

True. She has some jacked up teeth. But I freakin' love this picture. The glasses are pretty rad. Hottt pic.

Moral of the story. I have issues. And am attracted to smokers. Other than the nasty ash tray stench they have, yellow teeth and all the other gross stuff. 

This last picture is one of my favorites of all time. No, I don't support childhood smoking but it's just badass.


No comments:

Post a Comment