Thursday, April 2, 2009

tokyo drift







Okay so Tokyo Fashion Week just finished up and there was such AMAZING clothes on the runways out there. Too bad you could never actually wear any of them without getting dirty looks galore from everyone and their mom... but honestly who cares. After looking over all of the pictures from the designers I realized my calling in life is to move to Tokyo, dress insanely crazy everyday, and perhaps even marry a lovely little asian man. Asian persuasion? I don't know. My friend Maura told me all about her old asian fetish yesterday and that she would tell me more about it but the "details" are very very tiny if you know what I mean. That killed that dream. Gjhgjkdhfgjkfh do you see this ADD? 
Back to the fashion...

Well for starters the last two look like insane halloween costumes. I'm not really sure what the designer was trying to portray here besides the fact that it looks like he got in a fight with numerous fabrics and then they all threw up on the poor model :/. Whatever she rocked it.

The first look is hotttt. Pretty simple and plain, especially for Tokyo but I dig it. The second one is pretty fierce. The only person I think that could pull that get up off besides Kate Moss is Megan Low. I like it. 

And, as for the middle one with the ridiculous Foxy Cleopatra wig. I can't help put notice that she looks oddly a lot like me? Quit jackin' my style harajuku girl.

I  <3>
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment