Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2 Free Rangers Tickets To Random Fan Of Facebook Page



The facebook "likes" have gotten a little stagnant lately, so being the marketing mogul that I am I came up with an awesome idea. I recently received 2 decent field level tickets for the Rangers VS the Mets on Saturday June 25th. Come June 15th I'm going to randomly pick a fan of the facebook page and award them with the tickets. I swear I won't just pick a hardbody because I can't go anyway. I'll just blindly pick someone. So if you're already a fan of the Shaboomin page, then awesome. If not tell your friends to sign up to so that way if they win they have to take you and you increase you're odds. Boom that's smart thinking.

(Do you think I had to get consent from the Rangers to do this? Oh well fuck it. Lawyers aint got shit on me)


And receive:


That was for you illiterate bastards that just look at the pictures and watch the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment