Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I've Never Wanted To Crash A Wedding More In My Life


From ESPN Dallas:
The NFL lockout won't prevent Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones from going to the wedding of star quarterback Tony Romo.
At the NFL owners meetings Wednesday in Indianapolis, Jones said that he'll attend Romo's wedding Saturday in Dallas.

"I've gotten special permission," Jones said. "But more than anything, [I got the] right ticket from him and his fianceƩ -- Romo's wife-to-be. [It's] one of prettiest invitations I've ever seen.

"So, yes, I will be there and [I'm] proud for him. He's got the best end of this deal."

Because of the lockout, NFL teams are not allowed to speak with players or agents. However, there have been some charity events where players and coaches have crossed paths.
Romo has sent out wedding invitations to all of his teammates and most, if not all, are expected to attend. Romo is marrying former television reporter Candice Crawford.


What would I do to attend this wedding? I say this with the most serious face I can: I would literally cut off my ring finger. I feel as if the ring finger is the least important finger and I'm pretty sure that it would be worth it. I want to party with Romo and his jaunty hats 'til the sun rises. I want to party with Dez Bryant's inevitable horribly inappropriate clothing decisions. I want to party with all of Candice Crawford's bridesmaids. I want it so bad I can taste it. I wonder what the security is going to be like there?

No comments:

Post a Comment