Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rex Ryan Fucked Up Hard Knocks For Everybody


From Prideofdetroit.com:
Earlier this week the Tampa Bay Buccaneers turned down an offer to be the team featured on this year's HBO Hard Knocks. This means the show doesn't have a team lined up just yet, although without a CBA training camp isn't even lined up yet.

Regardless, the search is on for a team to be on the show if there is indeed training camp this year. There's no word on which team is the new favorite is to be on Hard Knocks, but based on an ESPN poll that has more than 16,000 votes, people want it to be the Detroit Lions.


Surprise surprise. Nobody wants to be cast as the big fat fuck that Ryan portrayed on last year's Hard Knocks. Don't get me wrong I love Rex Ryan and his cussing-big-fat-fuck-toe-licking mouth. I just don't know if I'd be in line to be portrayed that way. Either way, this is bullshit. I need Hard Knocks and I need it now. It's easily in my top 5 shows of all time. Fuck it, I'll even watch it if it was the Redskins, but seriously please don't make it the Redskins.

No comments:

Post a Comment