Thursday, May 12, 2011

Little Girl Plays With Dead Squirrel



I guess all you need to be a parent these days is a camera and a youtube account. Instead of video taping your daughter play with a dead squirrel that's infested with rabies, maybe I dunno, tell her to put it down and wash her hands. Nah you're right, you gotta let her learn her lesson. So what if she dies of rabies. Bitch had to learn. Let her touch the stove to learn that it's hot type deal. Now that's some good ole fashioned parenting.

P.S. Apparently kids go through some stage called 'fun with feces' where they pick up everything in sight. Even their own shit, hints the fun with feces. So I guess a dead squirrel is better than human shit? Maybe not? And yes, I totally stole this knowledge from the league. Where else do you expect me to get my parenting knowledge. Books?

No comments:

Post a Comment