Thursday, May 12, 2011

Is In And Out Burger Going To Change My Life?


From the Star-Telegram:
It's official: In-N-Out Burger, the well-known California-based hamburger chain, is coming to the West 7th development, its first Tarrant County location.
Speculation has swirled for months that the popular chain was considering a Fort Worth location. It will be at the northwest corner of West Seventh and Currie streets.
"It has been a challenge to keep the exciting news quiet," said Kirk Williams, senior vice president of development at Cypress Equities, which is developing West 7th, just west of downtown Fort Worth.
The family-run company said it expects to employ 55 to 65 people at the location, scheduled to open in mid-2011. It will be open 10:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. Sunday through Thursday, and 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Friday and Saturday.

(this article is old and I posted about it when it was first published but thought it needed to be revisited)
Like is this bitch really crying over In and Out Burger? And since when the fuck did Mexicans wait around all night for a fucking burger? I don't know what to say here. I feel as if my life is about to be changed by In and Out Burger, but can I really just throw Kincaid's under the bus like that? Strange times are coming upon us.

By the way the first time In and Out Burger got on my radar was from this passage from Tucker Max:

I have only fallen in love three times in my life, and the first bite of that Double-Double was one of those times. The crispy bun complimenting the cool lettuce, the special sauce accentuating the fresh tomato, the sweet meat mixing with the salty cheese, all of it coming together in a harmonious medley of flavor thus far unseen on the American fast food landscape - I was smitten. It was the single greatest fast food meal in the history of civilization. Even though I was full, I immediately ate another Double-Double. I was nearly in tears at this meal, it was so transcendently excellent. Those fuckers should hire me as a spokesman.

No comments:

Post a Comment