Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Did This Math Nerd Chick And Jim Knox's Utterly Retarded Segment Actually Teach Me Something About Sports...

(Lebron said it so I can too, because he's a role model)


slugging percentage by shaboomin

Honestly I never got how people calculated slugging percentage. Everytime I'd look it up, I'd see all these number and multiple calculations, and I'd be all "fuck that noise, not trying to be the best at mathercizing", But the way this bitch compared it to calculating GPA kind of made since to me.

I guess there's a first for everything. A girl telling me something I didn't know and Jim Knox's segment having substance.

P.S. I am giving Knox's segment too much credit here. When I was recording the clip I cut off the end of the segment because of how obnoxious it quickly turned. The whole mathlete section started some awful chant and Jim Knox went on laughing about it for a good 20 seconds. If I knew where my article was going to take me I would have included that part just to discredit the backhanded compliment I gave him. Fuck Knox and fuck Rhadigan. Well actually I don't hate Rhadigan, I just think he's incompetent. Kind of like the entire Oklahomo Thunder team, besides Durant. I don't hate them because they are sub par at their profession, I just don't particularly want to watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment