Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Sound Of Thunder Silenced By Maverick Lightning


Dirk was awesome. Barea was Awesome. Jet was awesome. The funny thing, was that Durant was awesome too. Do I think we are going to sweep? No I really don't, because the x-factor is Westbrook playing well. He played horrible tonight, but I think he only has about 2 great games a series to offer, and the Thunder need him to be GREAT to win. So there you have it folks. This series will be done in 5 or 6 depending on which games Westbrook decides to be great in. This thing isn't going 7 though.

And like I posted on my facebook status:
Everyone's on Dirk's dick (understandable). I'm like Miss universe (riding J.J Barea's D tonight)

In honor of Barea's awesome performance here is a picture of his girlfriend, Miss Universe:



P.S. I think I should start writing titles for the Star-Telegram.

The Sound Of Thunder Silenced By Maverick Lightning

How good was that?

No comments:

Post a Comment