Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Andrew Bynum's Half Ass Apology

From ESPN:

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Lakers center Andrew Bynum started off his exit interview on Tuesday with an apology for the hit he made on Mavericks guard J.J. Barea late in Los Angeles' Game 4 loss to Dallas in the Western Conference semifinals.


"My actions ... don't represent me, my upbringing, this franchise or any of the Laker fans out there that want to watch us and want us to succeed," Bynum said. "Furthermore, and more importantly, I want to actually apologize to J.J. Barea for doing that. I'm just glad that he wasn't seriously injured in the event and all I can say is, I've looked at [the replay], it's terrible and it definitely won't be happening again."

Rest of the article here.

Nice apology ya dumb dick. Way to take no credit for your actions or even blame it on someone else. At least blame it on Kobe or the fans. Pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment