Wednesday, May 25, 2011

If You Happen To Be Going To Wakarusa Look Out For This Balloon


So I just ordered this extremely happy celery guy to be my balloon for Waka. If anyone has ever been to a camp-out festival they realize that the combination of an impromptu city of tents setup by hippies and the copious amounts of disorientating drugs usually ingested, can make finding one's camping spot rather difficult. This year I'm a man with a plan though. Well more like a man with an inflatable smiling celery foil balloon. I'll just float that bad boy up from my tent with some fishing line about 30 feet and I'll be like Hansel and Gretel following my path through the forest. Or wait, their idea didn't really work out too well, but you get what I mean.
Either way, if you're headed to Waka look for the green celery guy and hit me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment