Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bring The Fucking Heat


I've been saying all playoffs since we beat the Lakers that I want to be in the championship with the Heat. I've always felt that a championship tastes better when you beat the best. And it might be nice to be the nation's favorite in a matchup instead of the team everyone wants to lose. Make no mistake about it, if we are playing the Heat in the Ship then everyone outside of Miami will be rooting for the Mavs. Actually I take that back. about 30% of the ethnic population will be rooting for the Heat, I guess they just prefer that kind of swag where you leave your hometown city in utter disgust to go to the beach with your friends kind of mentality. Not exactly sure why, it's just a cultural difference I guess. Tomato Tammmmmmato kind of thing. Either way I want to fuck the Heat in the ass, in the rain. I want to Lebron cry. I want to see D-Wade cry. I want to see Lebron's mother make a full of herself. I want the THE FUCKING HEAT. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll be rooting for the Heat hard the rest of the Eastern Conference finals. Bring me the villains to deliver justice to.

No comments:

Post a Comment